Friday, February 11, 2011

Chocolate Festival this Saturday the 12th!

This Saturday, Feb. 12th

OK, OK, OK...  I know.  I said that the New Year's resolution for this blog was to be skinny and frugal.  Well, gosh, i just can't help myself.  I saw this and i had to post.  But come on!  It's CHOCOLATE we're talking about here!  And it IS free to go.  And there's nothing saying that you have to buy anything.  Or eat anything.  Right.  Lame.  OK - how about - it's Valentine's weekend?  Does that work of you?  Does for me!  Yes - everyone has a weakness and chocolate is mine.  At least i'm not alone.

Here's the venue - Whole Foods in Roseville is hosting a Chocolate Festival complete with a band and various vendors - henna tattoos, aromatherapy and more.  Starts at 4 pm.  Be there or be square.  ;-)

Whole Foods Market
1001 Galleria Blvd, Roseville 95678
916-781-5300

No comments:

Post a Comment